Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do You Think I Should Burn My Helly Hansen Jacket?

Why what did it do?|||Give it to a charity shop. I bought a Schoffel Jacket only because I couldn't fit any of the others and it has lasted years. Someone in the shop while I was there said "anything but Helly Hansen" hmmmm.|||nahh


sell it on ebay or give it away to charity!


its just a waste other wise


plus if you sell it on ebay you can make some money out of it


:)|||hell yeah. not cool|||good idea..like the Bonfire of the Brands!! *yays*...|||Are you a chav? You want to huck out a quality jacket just because its not in fashion. what a shame. grow up and get a life. there are some people out there with no food or clothes who would gladly have your jacket for nothing.|||Theres still hope for you yet my dear chav.|||I would, but I'd take it off first!!|||Up to you, but if you don't want the jacket any more, at least you could take it to a charity shop where it would raise a few quid for a good cause! Just another way of recycling!|||I'll take it off your hands.|||Why?|||Why ?|||Who the hell is Helly Hanson?|||burn it you should rip it to shreads then burn it !|||What a shame that Chavs have made decent brands (usually expensive ones) their trademark. Makes you sick doesn't it. My hubby has a Helly Hansen jacket, that cost a fortune but he has had it for years it literally will not wear out. I saw a gorgeous Burberry outfit for my daughter a few weeks ago (no check on show) but would not buy it because of what people might think of me. A sad world that we live in!|||No, it may release noxious 'chav fumes' into the air, thus resulting in many people being intoxicated. The symptoms of this are a compulsion to buy tacky gold jewellery, live on a diet of pot noodle and drink white cider on a street corner.





We've already got bird flu, please don't start an infection of chavitis.





Bury it underground like disused Uranium instead.|||yeah they are ugly.


either that or give it to charity.|||If you won't want it any more then why not sell it, or give it to your local charity shop?|||Def... those are not in style anymore.. :)|||haha, i have an old helly hanson somewhere! yes i would say burn it!|||errm wtf


why ?


Whats wrong with Helly Hansen ?|||Give it to a charity shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment