Thursday, January 19, 2012

Color bleed on water proof jacket?

Hi, I have a white, water proof, helly hansen jacket. It has gray marks all over it due to the fact that a few months a go while i was washing it my sister stuck her black jeans in the washer on accident. I've washed it three times after that and the color seems to fade, but is still very noticeable. The jacket is very expensive and I haven't been able to wear but I would like to since winter is rolling around. Is there any way you can help me on getting the grayish color out? Thanks!Color bleed on water proof jacket?
You can try using RIT color remover since it is washable. If the dye is removable at home, that'll do it. You can also try asking a dry cleaner if they think they can help you. If all else fails, maybe you can just dye the jacket a different color!

No comments:

Post a Comment