Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can a girl buy guy's shoes?

There is a pair of shoes I want to purchase (Helly Hansen Trail Cutter Ws) but I don't like the color that the women's shoe comes in. If I wear a 9 in women's can I buy a men's size and they will fit fine? What size should I get if the guys' come in 8-12?????Can a girl buy guy's shoes?
No it's illegal in most states. Just joking. A 9 in womens, is about a 7 1/2 in mens, which is probably the smallest size you will find at a retailer, most carry to an 8, some might have a 7 or 7 1/2.
Yeah girls can buy guy shoes but be warned if others find out that they are guy shoes they might pick on you lolCan a girl buy guy's shoes?
I would say yeah, but i would never buy guy shoes. Just go to the store, if possible and try on different guy sizes. Sorry I'm not sure which size you would wear in guys.
U can deff. buy them! But u would probably have to go to the store and try them on because guy sizes on a girl can be tricky. An 8 might fit, though...Can a girl buy guy's shoes?
i dont think so. but if its converse its for girl and boys. good luck!



Please pick me as best answer?Yes?



Answer my question please? Yes?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
try them on see wat fits plz answer my question
Guy's shoes tend to be wider and have more room at the heel. You may find that men's shoes CAN'T fit you just for that reason alone.



If you want a certain pair of shoes, I see no problem with trying them on. If they fit, they fit. If they don't fit well, you could "lose" the shoe while walking or get blisters from your foot rubbing against the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment