Thursday, January 12, 2012

I got a new the north face jacket?

i have burn my helly hansen jacket my new jacket is the bestI got a new the north face jacket?
wut? wut kind of question question is that?
so... ?I got a new the north face jacket?
who cares - u must be a chav neways
i got a old shloshbuket? it burn helly good. best. shoo fly.



are we talking the same language now?I got a new the north face jacket?
I'm not sure that there's a question here,. but ok if you want your 10-seconds of fame, complete with bragging rights,. you've got it.,



Waaaaahooo! Congratulations on your new purchase,. now get out there and save the world!!



=)
top pikey!
Would you like to ask the question again so maybe anyone who is older than 13 might be able to understand the question.
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment