Thursday, January 19, 2012

Im loosing friends :/?

Im starting to loose friends that i have known since like first school because im a different person to them. i like rock/metal music, they like r%26amp;b. they wear Helly Hansen, i wear band merch.



im constantly loosing friends.. although i have very good friends like me :) but people dont like me because of who i am!

its making me depressed as hell!

any help!? :/Im loosing friends :/?
hmmmm.

if those friends don't like you beacuse of who you are, then there not really friends then. friends stick with you through everything. so they should learn to accept change. it's the biggest thing in life. don't be depressed, you have your other friends too. having a few amazing friends i'm sure is better than having loads of **** friends.



hope it helped.
People grow up and change,it's a fact of life and there's not much you can do about it. I certainly wouldn't get depressed about it. When I was 15,the same thing happened to me. I started to move away into another group of friends as my old friends started to reject me. They didn't like the person that I was,even though I was much happier and they actually got quite spiteful. So I carried on doing what I was doing because it made me happy and so did my new friends,so I left them to whatever they wanted to do and I did my thing. Just don't consider it a huge loss,friends come and go,especially in school so try not to worry about it so much. I hope things work out for you. Good luck and best wishes for the future xIm loosing friends :/?
They are not very good friends if they are dropping over your choice of music. Have they told that is their reason for not talking you anymore. Talk to them and find out what is going on. You said you have friends that are like you and by that I'm assuming they share your interest in music. If that's the case keep developing those friendships and making them stronger.
"This above all things, to thine own self be true." Compromising your inner voice will not lead to true happiness. You have only yourself to live with in this life every moment can only be felt, seen and tasted by you. Don't let what others think of your style and interest affect you. Stand out, it's okay! Be bold! Be confident in your interest and your style! When you are confident in who you are other people start believing in you to!Im loosing friends :/?
i can understand why they wouldnt want to be your friend because you have changed and they just dont like the knew you. but the other thing is that if its just your image that has changed and not your attitude they just were never your reall friends now if you personality changed and your one of those people that hates life and is a phsyco ***** then i agreee. but i doubt that.
you should make new friends then,that share the same interests as you.

that happened to me,and I did that,but I still say hi to my old friends,I just hang out with the ones that are more like me more often.
same with me- turns out now i have no friends- it is NOT fair - i am willing to tell u my story if u are willing to tell more of yours my email is starrwhitehurst@yahoo.com i would love to email you - thankx
You are who you are and if other people can't accept you as yourself tell them f**k off.
And you call them good friends?
people must accept you as you are there is nothing wrong with just being you
Well they aren't true friends then.

No comments:

Post a Comment