Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I find a medium-light weight jacket?

I need a light jacket,but not too light,I have a windbreaker.I need something with one interior layer.I have only a week left to find one and I am at wits end.I looked at Burlington,they have mosty rain or extra lenghts light jackets.Nordstrom has a couple but are way too dressy.Macy's are too light again,nothing at Kohls and Ross dress for less has no jackets left,they are geared up for the summer.O,and in my desperate search I even went to goodwill and a consigments store.Helly Hansen and North Face had a couple but the price was exorbitant.So who stocks light weight jackets this time of year?Thank you very very much for reading!Where can I find a medium-light weight jacket?
Try YesStyle.com! They always got loads of these. I just love them sooooooooo much I think they have the biggest catalogue online. Just got my package from them last week. BTW it will be very helpful to get $10, $5 coupons from http://twitter.com/YesStyle_Coupon first :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment