Sunday, January 8, 2012

Have you got a helly hansen jacket?

i have one|||No, however I do have a North Face jacket.|||yes. a HH ski jacket. is , without a doubt, the jacket that keeps the elements away from me the best. i don't need too many layers in really cold weather. ( mine is white and black so I don't get spotted a mile away!)|||Chav! My boyfriends a chav as well, you wear your Helly Hansen with pride!!|||never heard of her were did she loose her jacket|||I live 10 miles away from a designer outlet with a Helly Hansen shop. If you walk around this area there are lots of people with bright orange or yellow HH jackets, even in the summer! In the rain people wear leggings designed for fishermen on the Deadliest Catch, just to go to the Spar.


My golf trousers are waterproof, breathable and zipped, they cost me 拢10 but have no pockets!!


Oh, yes I have a jacket too. Plain black, waterproof and with 73 zips! It's terrific.|||So do I . I wear it when I am riding my horse, it is warm and dry and snug and washes so well!


Congratulations on having a good jacket!|||No, but I had one about ten years ago.


Do the right thing and burn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment