Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I get rid of my past? Make everyone forget it!?

I am currently 16 years of age and I am female. I have recently finished high school and have now started college. Between the age of about 12 - 14 I was quite gobby, I wore a Helly Hansen and Fred Perry coat a few times (not often), I stayed out of the streets all night a couple of times (under the influence of a friend) and I use to say 'htid' and 'oi oi' often because my sister had chavvy friends so she was my only influence. However, I have now gotten to an age where I am more mature and can decide for myself what kind of person I want to be. I have had a respectful upbringing and have always had good morals. I have never used violence or broken the law in any severe way. Does this mean I use to be a chav? And do people think I am a bad person. Now I am 16 and I am completely different to how I use to be. All along I have been academically achieving well. I believe that I was just going through a phase and that age is a very experimental age right?



Please no nasty comments, this is mentally affecting me almost to the extent where I am suicidal.

Thanks.How do I get rid of my past? Make everyone forget it!?
I dont know how people respond to you many people get stuck in past judgements but then it is them that isn't able to move on, %26amp; not you - Just live your present and if anyone makes reference to your past you can laugh and say yes I was wild thats my past - I changed.

But I do think we expect young people to go through all sorts of changes at your age (becasue we did %26amp; know just how bad we were) and are pleased to heave a sigh of relief when you dont get stuck anywhere - The best advice I ever had was "what other people think and feel about you is none of your business!" It really helped me see that it said something about them and not about me.How do I get rid of my past? Make everyone forget it!?
there is nothing that you can do.some people will always remember you you as the person you were before.forget about them and be yourself.if you can be yourself that is all that really matters.continue being a nice girl. good luck!How do I get rid of my past? Make everyone forget it!?
Well your past is your past and thank goodness right? You said that you have matured. You are acting as a responsible young lady now. You can never change how people see you or think of you. But you know what that's their problem! There is absolutely NOTHING that you can do to change the way these peole view you. Keep on keeping on with your new and improved you! I always heard that, "Thinking about a person and what they are thinking about you is like letting that person live rent free in your mind." Let em go! They aint worth it! But You are! Good Luck and Take Care!
There is no way to get rid of your past. Your past makes you who you are, whether you've learned from it and changed or not. The way to make it "go away" is just through self acceptance. You know what you did, you know who you are now. They are, apparently, different people. Once you accept that, and stop worrying about what others may think, then you will be at peace with yourself and it will "go away" because it's just not an issue any more.



Sure people may ask you about that time in your life, but if you've accepted yourself for who you were, and who you are, then you can calmly explain that it was just some period in your life and you're making better choices now. They'll see the maturity and sureness in that statement, and they shouldn't judge you on it. If they do they aren't worth it.



You may regret what you've been like, but as long as you learn from it and become what you want to be, then it shouldn't matter. It's just a learning experience. Embrace yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment