Thursday, January 12, 2012

What color do these boots look best in?

http://www.endless.com/Helly-Hansen-Wome鈥?/a>



I'm asian and I'd probably wear dark blue or black jeans and a jacket and sweater with this (just so you can imagine it on someone who looks like me). Thanks!What color do these boots look best in?
Being asian, you should be able to pull of anything! lol I honestly would go with the black ones because it would look good with dark blue jeans or black jeans! Especially since its black leather. Definitely! The two i was leaning towards was black or the coffee brown, but since you would probably wear the boots with black jeans, it may look off if you were to get it in coffee brown. So totally go with the black! :D I wonder what color you were leaning towards...lolWhat color do these boots look best in?
i hope black suits you

No comments:

Post a Comment