Thursday, January 19, 2012

Please help me find a school bag!?

Ok so I know i asked this question before but i have more of an idea of what i want now, so all my friends have shoulder bags from like Accesorize or Primark etc but i would like a backpack but it has to be colourful and have a nice design on it , when i have looked on the net on Surfdome they have nice bags but they are too small! I don't want anything emo just a nice big bag with a unique but not over the top design or if there are only really over the top bags then anything that goes with a pinky purpley helly hansen coat! And can you please reccomend shops + sites in the UK because since school starts on the 19th i need it ASAP hahaa.Sorry i am bein so picky but its really important it will last most of the school year and that it isnt really expensive anything over 拢35 is to much. Thank-you so much! xPlease help me find a school bag!?
look at sportsdirect.com they have a lot of good stuff there and it's all at a cheap price like end of stock stuff. could get a cool bag there.buy on line or over the phone. i get their catalogue delivered but might be more onlinePlease help me find a school bag!?
I know the feeling, my friends nag me on about how I don't have the "latest" bag. I prefer backpacks, you can buy them from any sports shop. Try www.amazon.co.uk for some nice ones. You can just go to M%26amp;S and see if they have any there.Please help me find a school bag!?
Roxy Bags, they sell backpacks that a large enough for A4 folders and they just look cool :) x
try www.betseyjohnson.com she makes really cute stuff :) hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment