Thursday, January 19, 2012

Are duffle coats cool?

I'm might be getting this duffle coat for my birthday ---%26gt;



http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores鈥?/a>



I think it looks really nice on me (I tried it on in store), and I love it to bits. But I'm not sure whether people would say they're fashionable. I'm pretty sure that if I wore this coat to school people wouldn't like it and might even say something about it.



I'm not too bothered about what is "on trend" and whatever I like I should wear, maybe?



But at my school (I'm going to be 14), pretty much everyone wears Superdry or Helly Hansen coats (both boring, black, waterproof, slightly chavvy coats, at my school).



So, yeah. I don't care too much, just wanted to know all your opinions. Thanks :DAre duffle coats cool?
Omg, I love that! I adore toggle coats like that.



Yes that is way better than those other brands! Be different, and wear what you like especially if you love it to bits. I wore a coat like that to school once (no one was wearing one like it) and a lot of my friends liked it. And if someone says it looks bad theyre probably just jealous they have a old boring black coat haha :)Are duffle coats cool?
Yeah that is superr cute! And it's good that nobody else at your school has it so then you'll be unique and I bet everybody will be begging to know where you got it! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment